What's a landing page for?

user399038
Rookie

We're new to Constant Contact, and I am going to use it to create event registration pages for a regularly scheduled training we host. Do we need to also have a landing page in addition to the event registration page and the calendar. If so, what's the purpose of the landing page? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @user399038 ,

The purpose of the landing page is to provide additional information regarding the event, that wouldn't really be able to fit within a singular email invitation. This can include details about the event's activities, location, guest speakers, required training materials, etc.

If you don't wish to utilize a landing page for your event, it's not necessary to include and can be deactivated:

deactivate ELP.png

For more info regarding event landing pages, their purpose and how to manage them, make sure to check out our main article on the topic.

See also:

Events 2.0 FAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ACTIVATE
Community Coach
0 Votes

I like having the landing page because some marketing goes straight to the registration page, and some marketing would actually do better sending people to the landing page as their first stop (ie: social media posts).

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST