Master email marketing fundamentals. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 2!

Where is my automated info?!

GabrielleL50
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hello! I have been trying to automate an email campaign since last night. They had me fill out a few page questionnaire about my business, target audience etc... Problem is I can't find it! Is it stored somewhere in my account? I would hate to have to fill out yet another one (I have already filled out THREE of the same forms) 

Also, I purchased the premium membership because I thought all of this would be automated! I don't have the time to constantly do emails myself. Am I confused about the automation? I would LOVE for someone to do most of the heavy lifting for me!

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @GabrielleL50 ,

Can you elaborate on what questionnaire you've filled out?

I'd recommend following along with this article when you're creating your first email.

When you have the time, we also have a Getting Started guide (also available in video format), with relevant links for newcomers using the system. You're also welcome to call our general support so you can work 1:1 with an agent, and also screenshare while you're logged into the account.

Our Community also has resources under the Get Help and Resources tabs at the top, particularly for the Marketing Digest page and Onboarding Hub pages.

Otherwise, our Knowledge Base has articles available for all the different tools in our system, with written instructions, visual aids, video tutorials, and common troubleshooting steps as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
GabrielleL50
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

It was like a 4 page questioniere on my niche, what was I expecting from my business, target audience. I initially clicked on "create an automation path."

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Based on that, it's not really info that's stored in your account, that's just the system gathering some basic info to provide an initial suggestion on the type of automation to go with. For example, if you're looking to grow your contacts with a special offer for signing up, then the suggested path would have a new subscriber trigger, and a follow-up email / SMS step you can customize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

Featured Article

Use Sections to Build Email Campaigns Faster and Improve Engagement Rates

Using Sections while designing your marketing email not only increases your own efficiency but helps you to deliver a more friendly, organized message. Check out some of the key benefits of using sections in email.

See Article

Featured Thread

Casual Conversations: What's your go-to playlist?

If you listen to music while you work, share your playlist below so we can be inspired and maybe find some new music!

View thread

Featured Thread

Ready, Set, Send Challenge: Week 2 - Designing the Perfect Email

Learn how to create emails to effectively engage with your audience and drive the results you want.

Join challenge
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST