Wordpress form submits but does not add to contact list

HRBP2023
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I have the constant contact WP plugin, it is connected, I can see all the lists but when I try to add myself from the website subscribe form, it does not add to the list in constant contact, although shows a success message. I have disabled e-notifications, and I have the version with the default by-pass cron scheduling selected. Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HRBP2023 ,

Is the contact info (email address) already in the list from a previous import / addition? Does removing and re-adding the Wordpress form to your site alleviate the issue?

If you're still unable to resolve the issue on your own, I'd advise calling general support and requesting a transfer to the Tier 2 team for integration support and troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
HRBP2023
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William, thank you so much for your response and support. I removed and re added the wordpress form and it works perfectly now!  Thank you so much for your help! I'm so grateful.

Regards.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST