Words broken

SaraB8226
Rookie
0 Votes

I set up a campaign and the message came out clearly on my desktop but on the mobile version the text was not kept together and one of the words was broken with half on one line and the rest on the next line. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SaraB8226 ,

I'm moving this post over to our Questions & Discussions board, since it fits a bit more with our general support.

When I test sent your latest emails to myself, they all came through in the mobile Gmail app without the justified partial cutoff for longer words.

I'm wondering if there's a specific setting in your email app, or if it's something that one particular email app is doing to the emails - where if the words are long enough or the font is large enough, it will do that partial cutoff. Are you able to recreate the issue in other email apps, or just yours in particular? Does it also occur with the mobile browser version (if you have applicable)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST