Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

YouTube video problems

KathyT615
Rookie
0 Votes

I created an email and have sent several successful "tests" for review purposes. However, after I inserted a YouTube video into the layout I encounter a problem. I see the video in the layout after embedding the link. But when I send a test to myself it shows the green "success" message but then the "Success" notification quickly disappears and I never receive the test.

1 REPLY 1
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @KathyT615,

I'm not sure why this would be the case, but any chance you checked your Spam folder to see if the tests went there? Or, if this is an email client like Gmail, the Promotions folder? I just want to cross those possibilities off the list. If they still aren't there, I recommend sending us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and the name of the campaign and we can try and test it ourselves. Thank you!

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST