Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Zero Bounce email validation & cleanup tool

SOLVED
Go to solution
JudyW6533
Constant Contact Partner

A client with a long email list that he hasn't updated in over 3 years asked me about Zero Bounce. Anybody use it? Recommend? Alternatives? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

Hi @JudyW6533 

I'm a little familiar with that tool, but it's been a while since I used it. At that time, it was fairly easy to use and my clients considered it an "investment" (read: a little pricey) but were satisfied with their results. 

@William_A gave some really valuable resources and alternatives to consider as well. One method that I've employed several times is utilizing "warm-up/re-engagement campaigns" with very small lists (50 at a time). Also, make sure your client's email address has been authenticated to help prevent landing in the SPAM folder (see Constant Contact Knowledge Base article here).

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Visit My Website

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @JudyW6533 ,

While I can't really speak to an external program, I would recommend some of the following resources for your clients, as far as what we recommend and what's available in accounts:

Some of our Community coaches or other users may have insight on that program, or they may also be able to offer other insight on their processes and recommendations that they provide for their clients. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MelanieDiehl
Community Coach

Hi @JudyW6533 

I'm a little familiar with that tool, but it's been a while since I used it. At that time, it was fairly easy to use and my clients considered it an "investment" (read: a little pricey) but were satisfied with their results. 

@William_A gave some really valuable resources and alternatives to consider as well. One method that I've employed several times is utilizing "warm-up/re-engagement campaigns" with very small lists (50 at a time). Also, make sure your client's email address has been authenticated to help prevent landing in the SPAM folder (see Constant Contact Knowledge Base article here).

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Visit My Website

DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

Hi Judy, yes, a list that has inactive emails that are older than 18 months should be verified. That means using a service that removes invalid emails, as well as those that the system may consider spam traps. Several companies provide that service, and Zero Bounce is a rather well known one.

As an agency, when we start working with a client, we nearly always suggest verifying the list, which is part of the data hygiene we require, because you don't want to be in a situation where a big part of your list bounces. That affects overall deliverability and the client is then disappointed (and results are weakened).

Hope this helps!

First and Last Name

Business Name

Link Text

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST