Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Supporting Black & Latino (a) American People | with Life Coaching Solutions | Learning OPen.ia & Ch

SOLVED
Go to solution
Bossmobilitylifecoach
Rookie
0 Votes

I How can you help me reach my niche and target audience Black & Latino Father Entrepreneurs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Bossmobilitylifecoach ,

If you have your own website and social media pages established, you can share sign up form links, surveys, and other campaign types on those pages to promote signing up for your emails and engaging with your material. Beyond that, you can also create social media ads for Facebook and Instagram that can target particular demographics, as well as Google ads to drive more traffic to your site based on search criteria. You can also create lead ads for Facebook and Instagram, if you're looking to drive additional email sign-ups your way.

For more info on getting started with ads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Bossmobilitylifecoach ,

If you have your own website and social media pages established, you can share sign up form links, surveys, and other campaign types on those pages to promote signing up for your emails and engaging with your material. Beyond that, you can also create social media ads for Facebook and Instagram that can target particular demographics, as well as Google ads to drive more traffic to your site based on search criteria. You can also create lead ads for Facebook and Instagram, if you're looking to drive additional email sign-ups your way.

For more info on getting started with ads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Share your marketing campaign with other small business experts and gather valuable tips and feedback to improve your email newsletters, social campaigns, and more. Add @CTCTHelp to your post and we will share it on social media for additional feedback!