cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WordPress Plugin failed to load properly

All Star

WordPress Plugin failed to load properly

I am wanting to install the Constant Contact plugin on my wordpress site (platterivers.com). When I download and activate the plugin, there is an atomic failure. After that I can only access my control panel using "recovery" mode. I'm trying to install Constant Contact Forms for WordPress 1.6.1. The error details are pretty gnarly but it starts like this, "An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 211 of the file /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/includes/class-api.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Cannot access protected property".

Once I deactivate the plugin, the site performs normally.

Any help would be appreciated. 

ken

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: WordPress Plugin failed to load properly

Hey there @PRVFF 

We're definitely sorry to see that this is happening when you are trying to download our Wordpress plugin. I took a look into some possible bugs we're tracking to see if this falls into any one of them but it looks like we'll need a bit more information to troubleshoot this.

I'd advise you to call into our Support Center, where our Tier II team can take a deeper look into this with additional troubleshooting.

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.