Campaign Expert

Realtasnap-01-2 11.45.28 AM.jpg

David Filiberti
Co-Founder
RealtaSnap
5 REPLIES 5
Chris-S
Administrator

Hi @RealtaSnap welcome and thanks for sharing!

I really enjoyed the layout of this email; it’s highly effective and perfectly branded.

Positive Aspects:

- Attractive Design: using high-quality visuals and a clean format effectively showcases the range of services available.

- Branding: the consistent use of the company’s logo, colors, and fonts reinforces its brand identity.

- Clear Incentive: The prominent display of a 10% discount promotion encourages immediate action.

Areas for Improvement:

- Call to Action (CTA): The CTA could be more prominent and action-oriented, such as "Book Now & Save 10%".

- Text Organization: breaking up longer paragraphs of text can improve readability.

- Social Proof: including testimonials or reviews can help build trust with potential customers.

These are just some of my suggestions to use if you see fit. 

Additinally if you want to promote your social media links or webiste feel free to share them on this post.

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Nick_S
Administrator

Thank you for sharing this! At a glance, the overall aesthetic is very pleasing to look at. I'm just curious: Do you have a short URL of the campaign you could share? It can be helpful to interact with the template directly and see it at a higher resolution.

Is it mostly made up of images? If so, I might suggest trying to replicate the images as much as possible with actual text blocks, like in the "What We Provide" section, or above. Having the right balance of actual text and images can help the email land in the inbox. Emails that are almost all images have a higher chance of ending up in the spam folder. The gallery of images would be harder to replicate, insofar as that particular composition, but also keep in mind that your audience might mostly view the image on smartphones, so the images would appear smaller grouped up like that.

That being said, it still looks very nice! The brand/colors appear to be on point and that can make a huge difference.

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

ACTIVATE
Community Coach

@RealtaSnap I concur with Chris and Nick above - to me your email hits so many great "notes":

- big beautiful awesome photos

- a clear brand theme of colors and styles

- not to mention a clear explanation of what your business is and what you provide!
Many times I have to work with clients to get all of the above into play. Often we assume folks know who we are, what we do, and we just go straight for the sale, but your visual-centric approach with clear and easy wording and icons are an A+ in my book.

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

RealtaSnap
Campaign Expert

Thanks all for the input!

https://conta.cc/3YlPtnD

David Filiberti
Co-Founder
RealtaSnap
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi David!

Thanks for the URL to your campaign.

Looking closely at it, the entire email is made up of images. Nick mentioned earlier that emails with a high ratio of image to text have a higher chance of not landing in the inbox. I recommend finding ways to incorporate text into the email. The two paragraphs under the large image of the kitchen is a perfect opportunity to use text blocks instead of images.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST