Introduce Yourself to the Community

Nick_S
Administrator

Welcome to the Constant Contact Community! We are thrilled to have you here. Our goal is to provide you with new ideas, valuable marketing insights, and helpful advice to drive results for your business through your Constant Contact account.

Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned member, we want to get to know you better. Please introduce yourself and share a bit about your role and what you hope to gain from being a part of this community.

• What is your name?
  • Tell us about your small business or nonprofit and the work you do there.
  • What do you enjoy most about running your own business or nonprofit organization?
  • Share any fun passions or areas of interest, even if they’re not directly related to your marketing endeavors!

We’re excited to connect with each and every one of you!

After you’ve shared a bit about yourself, you might be thinking… What's next? We’ve got you covered.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

38 REPLIES 38
Chris-S
Administrator

Hello @TraceyLeeDavis 

Congratulations on your tenth business anniversary and your success with ZingPop Social Media! :celebrate:

It’s inspiring to see how you’ve channeled your expertise into empowering small business owners to navigate the world of social media and email marketing.

That's very cool about your certifications in dog training and kennel operators. I got my start at a nonprofit animal rescue, working in the kennels.

Keep up the fantastic work, and here’s to many more years of making small businesses look like rock stars online! 😎

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

Template Feedback & Inspiration

EdwardD38
Rookie

High Iam Edward Dunning

With D&H Home Renavations . We enjoy making new clients we focuse our business on Home Repair we do bathrooms,kitchens, bedrooms, roofs, siding 

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Welcome to the community @EdwardD38 ! 😎

LisaH7080
Rookie

Hello everyone --

I'm very new here, still learning the ropes! I love all of the support and tutorial videos!!  I work for a small manufacturing company, and we are planning to use Constant Contact to engage more with our customers - an grow our base, of course!  Happy to be  here, and looking forward to meeting you all.

-Lisa

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Thrilled to have you here @LisaH7080. If you would like a walkthrough of the community and all it offers, check out this recording here.

DavidG617
Campaign Contributor

Thank you  my name is  DavidG I'm knew here my business name is MiSSION POSSIBLE MARKETTING...

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Great business name @DavidG617 😎

Dhamouda
Rookie

Dean Hamouda

I am a solo real estate agent working for Keller Williams

Not Woring a 9am-5pm job

I enjoy playing the guitar and having the ability to drive around showing homes

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Welcome @Dhamouda thrilled to have a real estate agent here. Be sure to check out some of our real estate content.

MaidenMichelleBarann
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hello my name is Michelle Barann and my business name is Private Chefmaidens.

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

ChrisS_0-1708621902670.gif

KiethB3
Rookie

Thanks @Nick_S  I can start by saying that I have plans to leave all of this to my partner Charles. I have been trying to get him access with little success. If you could help him please let me know so I can relay it to him!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @KiethB3,

Can you elaborate on what steps you've taken to try to get your partner access? Are you talking about just having him log in under the main account credentials or setting up an Account Manager or Campaign Creator role for him under the same account?

STEPHEND5128
Rookie

Hi there Community!  My name is Stephen E. Dorlon Sr. (aka Steve, or Pastor Steve).  Don’t confuse me with the other ones; no Jr., but there is a II and a III.  Retirement is for old folks, so at 76 I began working with a good (younger) friend of mine to help him get his business started.  As he was a builder for 45 years, he learned a thing or two and invented a tool to help other builders do foundation forms in half the time and with a great deal of savings.  We introduced it in January at the World of Concrete exhibit in Las Vegas to great reviews.  My background in teaching and speaking got me the position of Business Manager.  A sign above my desk says, “I Fix Stuff AND I know things.”  Another one says, “Not to Brag… but I can forget what I’m doing while I’m doing it.”

I would like to say I have done things, but we have had one sale up to TAX DAY.  Every day we look at the stats and decide we still need to do more!  The learning curve is really steep.  We are almost to 600 email clients with over 50% open rates and high clicks, but very poor commitments.  The company goal is to raise funds for ministry to veterans, the homeless, single mothers, and troubled teens.  They are on our hearts and hopefully soon on our doorsteps.

When I’m not punching keys and staring at computer screens, I’m working at bringing my 17 y.o. twin boys out of childhood and into manhood. Frustrating…  My favorite time of the week is when I meet with my small group Bible Study.  Rewarding…  I live in the upper desert and love looking at the activity in the day and the stars at night.  Peaceful…

So let’s get on with the ADVENTURE -

MelanieDiehl
Community Coach
0 Votes

Hi Pastor Steve!

I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your intro, and the signs at your desk make me chuckle.

Congratulations on the launch of the business and for your first sale! Your overall business goals are inspiring.

Where in the desert are you located? I'm in the southeast but absolutely adore exploring Utah and Arizona and the surrounding area.

Melanie Diehl

Melanie & co Marketing Collective

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

LisaP401
Rookie

Hey there!

I'm Lisa, and I've been in the insurance world for nearly two decades, representing Aflac "the duck." I teamed up with three amazing women a few years back to launch our own agency. It really opened by eyes to all the amazing health solutions out there, with a strong focus on mental wellness.

My mission with Constant Contact is to shine a light on accessible virtual therapy options. With mental health challenges, especially with our kids, I'm committed to spreading awareness and helping individuals find the support they need.

While I've already kicked off a website and a small-scale email newsletter (big shoutout to my family and friends for their support!), my goal now is to expand my reach nationwide.

I'm thrilled to be partnering with CC to access the tools and guidance necessary to achieve this goal.

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @LisaP401,

Thank you for sharing your story and highlighting the important work you do. I'm a big advocate for therapy and I'm definitely interested to see how your organization develops.

EarlP.C
Rookie
0 Votes

My name isa Earl P. Coxson Jr, CPRS, ADC, COO of Living the Dream Recovery.The Living the Dream Recovery Vision is a crucial initiative deserving of Grant Funding.

• Addressing Substance Abuse Epidemic: Substance abuse and addiction have become a pervasive issue affecting millions worldwide. The Living the Dream Recovery Vision aims to combat this epidemic by providing comprehensive support, treatment, and resources to individuals battling addiction. Funding this program means addressing a critical public health concern at its core.
  • Holistic Approach to Recovery: This initiative employs a holistic approach, recognizing that recovery isn't just about overcoming physical dependence but also involves mental, emotional, and social rehabilitation. By funding this vision, you're supporting a multi-faceted strategy that addresses the complexities of addiction, promoting a more comprehensive and successful recovery process.
  • Community Impact and Support: Investing in the Living the Dream Recovery Vision means investing in communities. By helping individuals recover from addiction, it creates a ripple effect that positively influences families, workplaces, and neighborhoods. Healthy, recovered individuals contribute positively to society, reducing crime rates, improving workforce productivity, and fostering a stronger, more resilient community.
  • Reducing Healthcare Costs: Substance abuse takes a toll on healthcare systems, causing increased emergency room visits, hospitalizations, and other medical expenses. By supporting a recovery program like Living the Dream, you're contributing to reducing these costs in the long run. Investing in prevention and rehabilitation is more cost-effective than dealing with the consequences of untreated addiction.
  • Empowerment and Life Transformation: Recovery isn't just about quitting substances; it's about rebuilding lives. Funding this vision helps individuals regain control over their lives, empowering them to become productive members of society. It provides education, job training, counseling, and life skills necessary for sustained recovery, transforming lives for the better.
  • Research and Innovation: Financial support enables research and innovation within recovery programs. This funding can be directed towards improving treatment methods, exploring new therapeutic approaches, and enhancing support systems, ultimately leading to more effective and tailored recovery solutions.
  • Long-term Benefits: Investing in recovery programs yields long-term benefits, breaking the cycle of addiction and preventing relapse. The individuals who recover become advocates, inspiring others and contributing positively to the wider community, creating a positive cycle of change.

Earl Coxson Jr
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST