Introduce Yourself to the Community

Nick_S
Administrator

Welcome to the Constant Contact Community! We are thrilled to have you here. Our goal is to provide you with new ideas, valuable marketing insights, and helpful advice to drive results for your business through your Constant Contact account.

Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned member, we want to get to know you better. Please introduce yourself and share a bit about your role and what you hope to gain from being a part of this community.

• What is your name?
  • Tell us about your small business or nonprofit and the work you do there.
  • What do you enjoy most about running your own business or nonprofit organization?
  • Share any fun passions or areas of interest, even if they’re not directly related to your marketing endeavors!

We’re excited to connect with each and every one of you!

After you’ve shared a bit about yourself, you might be thinking… What's next? We’ve got you covered.

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

130 REPLIES 130
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @TarunoV. Thanks for joining us! How are you planning to use Constant Contact? 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MichelleK67
Rookie

Good morning,

My name is Michelle Kaboy

I support parents of children with physical disabilities by empowering them with the tools, resilience, and advocacy skills needed to ensure their children's well-being and foster a community of understanding and acceptance.

I love helping families (Parents in particular) who are dealing with the chaos of raising a child with physical disabilities. Being in their corner to help them structure their lives in a way that will benefit them as well as their child(ren) dealing with physical disabilities. My reward is when I see them meeting the milestones we set up together.

Networking and getting to know people from different backgrounds, culture and ethnicity.

Michelle Kaboy
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi Michelle! That's such incredibly important work. Thank you for what you do to support these families and bringing your story to the Community. I hope to see you around!

Content Manager

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

StephenS473
Rookie

Hi, my name is Stephen Stanley. I go by the pen name of S E Stanley. I am an author with 5 books on Amazon, and I'm working on a 6th book. My reason for being on Constant Contact is to promote and sell my books. I really enjoy the process of writing, but I do not enjoy the book promotion process. I have two black cats that keep me company. I wrote a children's book about them titled 'Two Little Black Kittens.'

Chris-S
Administrator

That's amazing @StephenS473! What genres do you write? 

crystalg978
Rookie

Hello my name is crystal and I just got my LLC to my new business and it's call Driving On E and I got the name from The Most High Heavenly Father and here we go I enjoy just doing something I love to do and being a blessing back to the people my passion is working with my hands and bringing out my creativity and authentic and original

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @crystalg978,

Thanks for joining! I like the business name "Driving On E"! See you around these parts!

Content Manager

LashawnM20
Rookie

Hey My name is Lashawn Moore and I'm just starting marketing for myself and other enterprises in the USA 🇺🇸.  I'm from Mobile Alabama and the web is full of ways to get paid on these platforms. I need all the aid that I can get so If you can or have any advice to advise me on new and up coming ways to gain profit the legal way I'm all ears. 

KiethB3
Campaign Contributor

Hey LaShawn, I am just getting started myself. I just opened a music publishing company to go with my studio recording. I am looking for ways to attract new artists and be able to provide them as many services as I can.

Chris-S
Administrator

Welcome @KiethB3, How are you planning to use Constant Contact? 

Chris-S
Administrator

Glad to have you here @LashawnM20; be sure to check out our New Customer Hub, which has lots of advice on how to get started with marketing. 

BarrySchofieldL
Rookie

Hi, Thanks Nick.

Just working out how to get started here.

B

Sincerely,
RV Life Arizona
KenN471
Rookie

My name is Ken Norwood. 

At the moment I’m just starting to understand IG.  I turn wood and resin and make pieces of art.  The best part is that I have PTSD and while doing this art my mind is only focused on making things.  I love this as it makes me feel normal 

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

@KenN471 , I find your hobby incredibly enjoyable. In my free time, I engage in woodworking as well. Although I have yet to begin working with resin, I aspire to do so in the future.

RebeccaS8632
Rookie

Hello, my name is Rebecca i have a digital marketing business which i started in April it i am looking to promote it. The one thing thatbi love about this program is that is Its a program that you learn and earn from.  i am just trying to get it promoted to more audiences the name of my business is “Legacy Builder” i am new to all of this as i have had no experience at all i work in the Healthcare fied. 

Chris-S
Administrator

Welcome @RebeccaS8632, be sure to check out our New Customer Hub. This will offer helpful advice and strategies as you learn more each day.

KarleenR6
Campaign Collaborator

Nice to meet you Nick! And congratulations on your new little blessing!! 

I'm Karleen. Life coach specializing in mental health. 
Happy to become a part of the fam!!

Nick_S
Administrator

I'm a big advocate for mental health, so thank you for bringing your important work and perspective to the community!

And thank you, he's my little bundle of joy, even if I'm tired every day. 😀

Content Manager

KarleenR6
Campaign Collaborator

Thank you! And sleep is overrated anyway. You won't sleep for at least another 6 years. Lol

TaiwoA7
Campaign Contributor

Meet Taiwo Akinsanmiju

I am the innovative founder of SOLO PARA MEMBROIS a cutting-edge streetwear brand that seamlessly blends fashion with the essence of urban culture. With a deep passion for design and a flair for storytelling, I have build a brand that offers more than just apparel – it offers a lifestyle.

SOLO PARA MEMBROIS I am dedicated to producing high-quality streetwear that resonates with the heartbeat of the streets. Each collection is a testament to the vibrant energy and diverse culture of urban life, featuring unique pieces that tell a story and make a bold statement.

What Taiwo Enjoys Most: The most rewarding part of running [SPM] is seeing the impact it has on the community. I loves witnessing customers connect with the brand's vision, finding their identity in the designs and the stories they tell. This sense of connection and empowerment through fashion is what drives Taiwo’s passion for the business.

Fun Passions and Interests: Outside the realm of streetwear, I interests are diverse and vibrant. From exploring street art and music to engaging in photography and digital design, these passions continuously fuel Taiwo’s creativity. Additionally, Taiwo enjoys participating in community events and collaborations, celebrating the rich culture that inspires the brand.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi Taiwo! Welcome to the Community. I love hearing about your different passions for the arts. Can we see some of your designs or photos you've taken?

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST