Introduce Yourself to the Community

Nick_S
Administrator

Welcome to the Constant Contact Community! We are thrilled to have you here. Our goal is to provide you with new ideas, valuable marketing insights, and helpful advice to drive results for your business through your Constant Contact account.

Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned member, we want to get to know you better. Please introduce yourself and share a bit about your role and what you hope to gain from being a part of this community.

• What is your name?
  • Tell us about your small business or nonprofit and the work you do there.
  • What do you enjoy most about running your own business or nonprofit organization?
  • Share any fun passions or areas of interest, even if they’re not directly related to your marketing endeavors!

We’re excited to connect with each and every one of you!

After you’ve shared a bit about yourself, you might be thinking… What's next? We’ve got you covered.

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

78 REPLIES 78
Chris-S
Administrator

Glad to have you here @LashawnM20; be sure to check out our New Customer Hub, which has lots of advice on how to get started with marketing. 

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

BarrySchofieldL
Rookie

Hi, Thanks Nick.

Just working out how to get started here.

B

Sincerely,
RV Life Arizona
KenN471
Rookie

My name is Ken Norwood. 

At the moment I’m just starting to understand IG.  I turn wood and resin and make pieces of art.  The best part is that I have PTSD and while doing this art my mind is only focused on making things.  I love this as it makes me feel normal 

Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

@KenN471 , I find your hobby incredibly enjoyable. In my free time, I engage in woodworking as well. Although I have yet to begin working with resin, I aspire to do so in the future.

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

RebeccaS8632
Rookie

Hello, my name is Rebecca i have a digital marketing business which i started in April it i am looking to promote it. The one thing thatbi love about this program is that is Its a program that you learn and earn from.  i am just trying to get it promoted to more audiences the name of my business is “Legacy Builder” i am new to all of this as i have had no experience at all i work in the Healthcare fied. 

Chris-S
Administrator

Welcome @RebeccaS8632, be sure to check out our New Customer Hub. This will offer helpful advice and strategies as you learn more each day.

KarleenR6
Campaign Collaborator

Nice to meet you Nick! And congratulations on your new little blessing!! 

I'm Karleen. Life coach specializing in mental health. 
Happy to become a part of the fam!!

Nick_S
Administrator

I'm a big advocate for mental health, so thank you for bringing your important work and perspective to the community!

And thank you, he's my little bundle of joy, even if I'm tired every day. 😀

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

KarleenR6
Campaign Collaborator

Thank you! And sleep is overrated anyway. You won't sleep for at least another 6 years. Lol

TaiwoA7
Campaign Contributor

Meet Taiwo Akinsanmiju

I am the innovative founder of SOLO PARA MEMBROIS a cutting-edge streetwear brand that seamlessly blends fashion with the essence of urban culture. With a deep passion for design and a flair for storytelling, I have build a brand that offers more than just apparel – it offers a lifestyle.

SOLO PARA MEMBROIS I am dedicated to producing high-quality streetwear that resonates with the heartbeat of the streets. Each collection is a testament to the vibrant energy and diverse culture of urban life, featuring unique pieces that tell a story and make a bold statement.

What Taiwo Enjoys Most: The most rewarding part of running [SPM] is seeing the impact it has on the community. I loves witnessing customers connect with the brand's vision, finding their identity in the designs and the stories they tell. This sense of connection and empowerment through fashion is what drives Taiwo’s passion for the business.

Fun Passions and Interests: Outside the realm of streetwear, I interests are diverse and vibrant. From exploring street art and music to engaging in photography and digital design, these passions continuously fuel Taiwo’s creativity. Additionally, Taiwo enjoys participating in community events and collaborations, celebrating the rich culture that inspires the brand.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi Taiwo! Welcome to the Community. I love hearing about your different passions for the arts. Can we see some of your designs or photos you've taken?

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
TaiwoA7
Campaign Contributor

E53B801A-EA6B-4434-AB80-08D6D9A56B61 3.jpgE53B801A-EA6B-4434-AB80-08D6D9A56B61 2.png

RichardS300
Rookie

Rich Sohanchyk, owner of OnPoint Image & Design, a graphic design/print studio. We do a lot of design and print for a wide range of businesses and non-profits. We also build ecommerce stores for clients. Off the clock, I love music, reading, and hiking.

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi Rich! As an aspiring artist, I find graphic design-related stuff very interesting. I looked up your website and I like what I'm seeing!

Any latest favorite reads or hikes you've been on?

ReginaL146
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello my name is Regina Blackburn 

KimGCHeartWise
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi Nick, I'm Kim Gordon Cumbo. My business is HeartWiseHealingPaths.com  This business grew from my previous business, IgniteChangeCoaching.com.  As a coach, I evolved along with my clients. Communication externally was not enough for them. The intuitive skills I utilize in other areas of my life opened opportunities to grow even more to help me help my clients.  I trained in all levels of Reiki.  I learned different intuitive and spiritual communication and connection skills, which became a part of my life and business.  I trained in the modality of SoulCollage and other intuitive art classes worked well. 

Life changed and we downsized and moved.  I had the last elective (knee replacement) two days before the COVID-19 lockdown.

Like everyone being in lockdown I adapted. Being flexible and adaptable to being with family safely; learning more technology, especially Zoom; and practicing being with myself, my partner, and our new home on a full-time basis. There were bumps, hills, and valleys; yet the ambivert in me appreciated less time OUT and being BUSY. 

This impacted my business as I was an in-person business. I utilized the lockdown well and found great joy in learning how to work more in-depth with Oracle cards, particularly the Angel Guide Oracle by Kyle Gray UK. I also learned how to work with crystals through the Crystal Guide Energy Training (I am certified). I learned how to hold my own Reiki Shares, SoulCollage Classes, individual Reiki sessions (both human and Animal Reiki) ONLINE, and up-leveled my Reiki by taking the Hawaiian Karuna Master training, and Animal Reiki Master Training. 

All that I do is still done online, with some hybrid opportunities coming in the future. 

Intuition, self-discovery, personal wisdom, self-empowerment, healing energy, communication, creativity, and continual learning are what I have focused on in my life personally;  and this is what I want for everyone I come in contact with on social media, in daily life, for my family, of my clients and students. 

We have a Siberian Forest Kitten, Gorm who is 7 months old; Fred's first cat (hypoallergenic). My partner, Fred, retired from Energy Conservation work (40 Years) He is a vegetable gardener, and a Saxophone and Flute Jazz musician, who is in two bands. We trailer camp in Oregon State Parks. The 5 adult kids and the 8 grandchildren keep us busy in the Summer. We love canoeing, trees, animals, the ocean, and rivers.  Driving on backcountry roads, dancing, music (just about any, except for opera), and gluten-free cooking and meals fill us with joy that soothes and heals. 

About me- My loves- my 4 sons and 1 daughter and their 8 kiddos; meditation (kundalini), creating crystal grids, needle felting dolls, organizing and making photo collages of family or other photos of nature or art; dancing as I can; caring, laughing and supporting my 91-year-old father; exploring new places with Fred, travel to Ireland/England/New Orleans/and Pacific Northwest Cities; this should be first, laughing and finding Joy in  with Fred/family/kitten/life through the good, hard, and wisdom gathering experiences

Kim Gordon Cumbo : )
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST