cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Welcome Email Not Sending, Sign up through HelloBar

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

Welcome Email Not Sending, Sign up through HelloBar

Hi Experts,

I've got the problem where my Welcome Emails are not sending even though everything is set up correctly in my CC account.

I can fill in the HelloBar optin form on my website with a test email account, the email address gets added to my list in HelloBar and it gets sent to the correct list in my CC account.

I've read old threads about Submitted Form Optin Source needs to be set at:

“ACTION_BY-CONTACT”

and not

“ACTION_BY-CUTOMER”

But there is no option in hellobar that I can find to change the settings.

Also I'm not getting any respose from HelloBar customer support.

I find it strange that they would set it up that way or else everyone would be having this problem.

Is there anything else it could be that is causing thinsg not to work?

Thanks

Eddie

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Welcome Email Not Sending, Sign up through HelloBar

Hello Eddie,

The only other thing that would be causing the Welcome Email to not send is if the list also has an Autoresponder attached to it. In order to not send too many emails to your contacts we would not send both a Welcome Email and Autoresponders to the same list since most Autoresponders fill the role of a Welcome Email as well.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Occasional Participant

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks

I've just double checked and I dont have any autoresponders appart fromt the welcome email set up set up. 

The Welcome Email is the first thing ive worked on sinse opening the account.

So it looks like it is a probem with the set up from the Hellobar end of things.

Have you encountered this before with hellobar? and do you have any suggestions for what I could do?

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Hellobar Support reply but I only have a free account and I've read other reports about htem not reponding.

Thanks

Eddie

(image included below)

Screenshot 2016-11-08 23.25.01.png

Occasional Participant

Ahh they just got back to me and are looking in to it. :)

Thank you for the help Jimmy.

All the best

Eddie

Great news!

If they need any assistance they are welcome to reach out to us here or at webservices@constantcontact.com.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer