Automatic deletions?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Automatic deletions?

Last night I moved three campaigns to new folders. This morning they were in the Deleted file along with a whole bunch of other things that are far too recent to be deleted by the other user. 

Are things being auto-deleted?  What is going on and how do I make the campaigns STAY where I put them?

Anne

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Automatic deletions?

Hello @AnneM668,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that your emails were in the deleted file. The only way for emails to be deleted is if someone selected them and chose delete. Have you spoken to anyone else with access to the account about this? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured