Browser issues

MaureenW6
Participant

Browser issues

I've been using Constant Contact for several years, on different browsers, both Mac and PC. On every machine, I have the same problems.

1. The slider on the color wheel in the DESIGN tab will not slide down below the red color region. No matter what I try, it will not budge. In some cases I can enter a color code, hit "apply" and get colors int the orange/brown region, but lately that stopped working.

2. The buttons for "Edit" and "Save" in the photo edit window are not visible. They are off the bottom of the screen and even when I change the zoom on my browser to make it larger OR smaller, the buttons still do not show up.

Right now I'm running the latest version of Chrom on a Windows 10 latest version machine. These issues are so frustrating because I cannot edit photos, and I have a very limited range of color choices in the Design tab.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MaureenW6 ,

Since I'm unable to recreate any of the issues you're describing in your account in Edge, Chrome, and FireFox, it might be best if you call into support so they can do a screenshare to see your issues as they're happening. I'd also recommend providing them any information you can as far as what plugins / extensions you're using, if you're using any pop-up or ad blockers, the last time you cleared your browser cache, and what browsers you've tried on which devices (PC, Android, Mac, iPhone, etc.)

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.