Contact List choices for 'active contact' list

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Contact List choices for 'active contact' list

Currently there are two choices for how we can view our 'Active Contact list'.

Please allow the User (me) to say which fields I would want to see in my Active Contact list.

Even if there has to be a limit of the number of fields to be displayed, please just allow 'us' to create different lists, choosing our own fields to display.

Summary:

1.  Allow user to create 'x' number of Active Contact Lists

2.  Allow user to determine which contact fields can be used for the 'active contact list'.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Contact List choices for 'active contact' list

HI @FashionMattersChicago

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Could you please post it in our Contacts Idea & Feedback Boards? This is the best place to post new feature requests as this is where our developers will see it and it allows other users to also vote on your idea!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

HI @FashionMattersChicago

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Could you please post it in our Contacts Idea & Feedback Boards? This is the best place to post new feature requests as this is where our developers will see it and it allows other users to also vote on your idea!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree.  I also think we should be able to edit info from that view screen instead of going into each contact individually.  Very inefficient!

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Education" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 2pm ET for a free one-hour webinar where we will be covering how to incorporate online marketing into your educational marketing strategy.

Read More
Featured