Formatting Issues: Email Stretching in Verizon Email

Highlighted

Formatting Issues: Email Stretching in Verizon Email

Good afternoon, 

One of our campaign recipients has forwarded us a copy of what the email looks like when they receive it. The images are stretched out and the color of our links is changed so they are unreadable. They said this problem is a new occurrence, and our campaigns were reaching them find before September 3rd. They are using a verizon.net email, but when forwarded back to us on our gmails which receive the campaign with no issues we were able to see the messed up version they are receiving. Advice on how to fix this issue would be appreciated. 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Formatting Issues: Email Stretching in Verizon Email

Hi @HeidiM665 

I can understand how important it is for your email to display properly. I apologize this has not been the case! We would like to collect a few more details on this experience to continue troubleshooting. For instance, was this email originally sent to your contact directly from Constant Contact, or forwarded to them? This is an important detail as we have received reports of users seeing display issues when an email is forwarded. Please email us this detail to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of this campaign, and a screenshot of these changes.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured