KelseyS27
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

7 REPLIES 7
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KelseyS27 ,

Are you trying to sort the actual contact list that an email's links were assigned to for the click segmentation? Or are you trying to sort for the email's report? Contact lists can be sorted by whatever you have as a viewable column, by simply selecting that column's name. For email reports, there's currently not a way to sort them short of either adding them to a list, or downloading them as a CSV and sorting through a spreadsheet program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
KelseyS27
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. 

I have attached here a screen shot of the issue taken right at the point where...  the GUI asks the user to "Select a contact list from the dropdown below"  when clicking the down arrow, the lists are revealed and a previously created list can be picked using the GUI, IF IF IF you can actually find it given the random presentation of pre-created lists.  

Cheers... KPS. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

In that case, no, you can't sort lists in that dropdown at this time.

William A
KelseyS27
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

William_D... thanks for your reply. I have attached the screen shot to my original post to further illustrate the issue. Hopefully now Constant Contact will now provide a solution in the near future to this issue that appears to have been first surfaced circa 2017! That is a long time ago!! Cheers... K. 

KelseyS27
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

William... about 6 weeks has passed since I asked about sorting the Click Segmentation list. When trying to set up a campaign today, I find that this issue (which as been reported since at least 2017) remains unresolved today 20220515. Would much appreciate it if could elevate this issue and if possible provide a target date for resolution. Cheers... K. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Your feedback and the relevant imagery you attached has already been tracked to your account. At this time the devs do not have any ETA on that kind of sorting functionality being added. 

William A
KelseyS27
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

William... thank you for your prompt reply. I am concerned that the Developers may not fully appreciate how this shortcoming is almost completely negating the power of the Click Segmentation list. Given that this issue has been reported since 2017 and that I have recently provided a clear illustration of the issue, it would be much appreciated if you could raise this longstanding and well documented issue with management with a view towards arriving at a target date for resolution in the near future. Thank you for your efforts in this regard. Cheers... K. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST