Lost emails

Participant

Lost emails

I lost 80 emails in my last mailing and need help getting all my mail to be sent to my readers.
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @ElizabethV315 ,

Could you elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "lost 80 emails?" I tried to take a look at your account, but it was cancelled earlier this month.

EDIT: It looks like our system accidentally linked this case to a different account. I was able to find your current account, but I'm still not sure what you're referring to when you say you lost 80 emails. I'm not seeing that number as bounces, unsubs, deletions in your contact activity, etc.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hi William D. I sent around 250 emails and  about 80  didn't get out. I have been trying to get the entire list sendable and found some issues, but would like to add entries and can't find the list in my account with you and how to make sure all entered properly. I have another appointment in a few minutes but wondered when would be a good time to connect with you. It is 7:35 CDT now and I will be free around 11am if that is good for you. Love, Eliz

Hello @ElizabethV315,

It does sound like you may have deleted email addresses on accident in your account. If you would like to call us you can by taking a look at our contact information and hours of operation here. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.