The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Offer e-mail contacts, not just tweets. I keep getting OLD e-mails sent to me when a new one should

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Offer e-mail contacts, not just tweets. I keep getting OLD e-mails sent to me when a new one should

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Offer e-mail contacts, not just tweets. I keep getting OLD e-mails sent to me when a new one should - Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @FirstNameL66075, thanks for your feedback! I am not exactly sure what you mean by your suggestion. Could you provide me some more information regarding it? If you're receiving unwanted emails from a Constant Contact customer, you can always unsubscribe from their lists by clicking "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of their email. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Offer e-mail contacts, not just tweets. I keep getting OLD e-mails sent to me when a new one sho

Thanks for your response Chris. I wrote a couple of week ago. I had scheduled e-mails to go out every day, a devotion to go to my people (I'm a pastor) for Advent. I am on the mailing list & when I received the daily e-mail, what came to me several days in a row, was a previous email from over a week before, instead of the one scheduled for that day. I received it 3 times in place of the e-mail I should have received for the day.

I went to the site & sent myself a test e-mail to have it on my computer & also double-checked that my wife received the correct e-mail for the day & she had, but it seems strange for me to receive an old e-mail instead of the correct one.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Offer e-mail contacts, not just tweets. I keep getting OLD e-mails sent to me when a new one sho

Hello @FirstNameL66075,

I'm sorry for the hassle with that.  I'm not seeing a record of what exactly happens, but I'm not seeing anything in the account that should be causing that.  It's quite possible that your email client grouped all of your incoming emails together into something like a 'conversation view'.  If enough emails come through with the same subject-line, some email clients will group them all together, and may need to scroll down to see the newer emails.  That's unfortunately a feature in the email client you're opening the campaign with, and we have no control over it.  To avoid it in the future, try to keep all of your subject-lines different.  Even just adding the date to the subject-line can keep that from happening.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured