Saving an article

BarbaraS866
Participant

I keep saving articles into a newsletter I'm writing, and when I make an error and hit "undo," the entire article disappears, along with all the pics I've placed. Then if I hit redo, it brings back something from an earlier newsletter. I've placed the same article 5 times, hit "save," and the same thing keeps happening again and again. Anyone else having this problem? Very frustrating!

2 REPLIES 2
William_A

Hello @BarbaraS866 ,

I'd advise calling our general support so they can perform live troubleshooting with you to narrow down the source of the issue, or submit a case to the devs. If you're unable to call in, for the sake of gathering info for our devs, could you please answer some of the following questions:

• When you undo, are you tapping CTRL Z / CMD Z on your device, or clicking the undo icon up next to the Save icon in the editor?
  • What operating system and browser are you using?
  • Does this issue occur for brand new emails, or just copied ones? Does it seem to be targeting a specific set of blocks in the campaign, or is it affecting even freshly added blocks?
  • What steps were used to add the content? Are you copying and pasting the content from a Word file or PDF? Does clearing the formatting beforehand, and then pasting into the editor allow you to save without issue?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Things seem to be working now. Thanks.

• Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article