Scheduled social media post problem

Occasional Participant

Scheduled social media post problem

Several times this month, we scheduled social media posts.  They are not posting automatically.  Did something change? 

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @BarbaraR904 ,

Are you getting any specific error messages, or does the issue only seem to be occurring for a particular platform or account? It looks like your account is showing all your posts as successful, have you been having to hit retry each time to get them to post successfully?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

The issue was that posts that were scheduled to go out on a certain day and time were not sent, but also did not show an error indicating as to why it did not send. The post remained in a scheduled status even though it was long past the originally scheduled time, thus I had to go in and manually push them through. If that makes sense. 

Occasional Participant

Well, now it seems to be working fine.   We didn't have to manually push it so that is good.  Thanks.