Setting up recurrent payments for a fb group/ coaching

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Setting up recurrent payments for a fb group/ coaching

Is there a way with any if the plans to set up a recurring payment forca monthly group nit just 1 time payment. I know we can have up to 3 products in store for 1 time purchase but is there more flex in email plus ?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Setting up recurrent payments for a fb group/ coaching

Hi @JoanneForeman 

Being able to have the flexibility you're describing on a Shoppable Landing Page is a great feature request we have tracked in your account. However at this time we do not offer the ability to set up a reoccurring payment. As for the amount of products you can have in a store, at this time our free online store allows up to 3 products. You can upgrade your account to the available Starter Plan to use up to 10 products, or even our Business Plus Plan to have unlimited products available. You can view the prices for this under the Website tab in your Constant Contact account, clicking Manage Your Sites, and then clicking Plans & Pricing on the left-hand side of this new page.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured