Social Posts

SOLVED
Go to solution
ShannonA303
Participant

Social Posts

Hi! The update to the social sharing user interface has not improved the experience. The previous interface was quick, easy, and uploaded posts without issue. Now, Constant Contact cannot connect to one of our accounts and rarely posts to Twitter without issue. More often than not, an error message displays hours after the post was supposed to go live saying that we've reached our daily status update limit. Even after reconnecting our Twitter account, the same message displays. Most times, we haven't posted to the account at all during that day and the error still occurs. I've tried most troubleshooting options and it still won't post most social shares. Please return to the old social sharing option!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P

Hi @ShannonA303 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! What are you experiencing when trying to connect the account that will not connect? On the other hand, we apologize you're unable to share your post to Twitter as easily as you should. This error message is a defect we are in the process of troubleshooting. In fact we have tracked your account and added you to the list to be notified when it is resolved.  The workarounds we suggest are:

• Waiting up to 24 hours, copy the social post, and attempt to make the post again
  • Try disconnecting and reconnecting the Twitter account. This should allow them to bypass this limit

Do either of these suggested workaround allow you to post?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @ShannonA303 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! What are you experiencing when trying to connect the account that will not connect? On the other hand, we apologize you're unable to share your post to Twitter as easily as you should. This error message is a defect we are in the process of troubleshooting. In fact we have tracked your account and added you to the list to be notified when it is resolved.  The workarounds we suggest are:

• Waiting up to 24 hours, copy the social post, and attempt to make the post again
  • Try disconnecting and reconnecting the Twitter account. This should allow them to bypass this limit

Do either of these suggested workaround allow you to post?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post