Unable to view entire editing box

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Unable to view entire editing box

Why does your site often require me to scroll to the top of the page in order to save my edits in the editing box instead of following my scroll down. Sometimes it actually works, tho.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Unable to view entire editing box

Hey @HVLMedia,

Welcome back to the Community! Thank you for reaching out to us. This sounds like you might be experiencing a browser error every now and then. I would recommend clearing the cache and history in which ever browser you work in, and then try it again! Here are some instructions on how to clear out the cache! Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured