customize poll

JacksonT090
Participant

customize poll

How do I customize my poll so that my question is bold and stands out among the answers? 

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @JacksonT090 ,

By default your questions should be bold. If you need to make edits to the default text of your survey, simply go to the Design tab on the lefthand side.

Screenshot 2021-04-14 093713.jpg

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thanks for the screenshots, but I do not have a "survey tab". Just backgrounds, fonts, colors for the body of the email. Any idea how to get that to show up? Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 11.38.12 AM.png

My apologies, I accidentally thought by poll you were referring to a Survey page, not an actual poll block in an email.

Regarding bolding the questions, at this time the questions themselves default to unbolded while the answers your contacts can select are default bolded. I've tracked this feature request to your account, so if and when the engineers have an update regarding customization of poll blocks, they'll notify you directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.