migrating Update Profile and Confirm Opt-In emails

SOLVED
Go to solution
rcppubs23
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

I got an email from Constant Contact about your plan to migrate update profile and confirm opt-in emails to your "newest editor". It offers me 2 choices, only one of which is even an option as far as I'm concerned. (The 2nd option, letting you upgrade to some generic language is useless.)

So the 1st option tells me:

You can access the Contact Email Page, which will instruct you to "upgrade" your Update Profile or Confirm Opt-in email.

I don't know what the contact email page is, nor could I find it in CC's help documentation, nor browsing all the menus in the account.

Does anyone know what/where this is? I don't think I even have either of these emails set up, but maybe I do going way back almost 2 decades to when we opened our account! The message sent from CC seems to indicate that now I MUST have them, so really need to find this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @rcppubs23,

To find the Contact Email page you will want to select the Signup Form tab and in the section of the Basic Landing Pages you will see Contact Emails. 

image (3).png

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @rcppubs23,

To find the Contact Email page you will want to select the Signup Form tab and in the section of the Basic Landing Pages you will see Contact Emails. 

image (3).png

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST