subscribing to blogs and other things

Regular Participant

subscribing to blogs and other things

How can I subscribe to your blog or anything else with my preferred email? I don't want anything going to my constant contact email account.

Do you have a list of everything that I can subscribe to? It seems to be all over the place. I would have expected to find it all in preferences.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Hi ActionCIND!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question.

While there isn't one specific please to signup for everything we offer, I recommend starting with the links below.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

What about all the other places I see things posted? How can I get them emailed to me? I'm not on the system enough to stay on top of things.  I rely heavily on getting emails to keep me informed.

Hello @ActionCIND,

You will be notified and updated on everything we talk about and post if you subscribe to our Community Newsletter here. Can you give us some more information about what you would specifically like to subscribe too if that is not providing enough information?  

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Participant

basically any updates to any of the boxes on this page https://community.constantcontact.com/help-center

Employee

Thank you for clarifying @ActionCIND!

The two links that Kara posted above will cover you for most of that. While it isn't something you can subscribe to, there's also a little bell icon in the upper right corner of your main Constant Contact account when you're logged in. If you see a dot on that it means that we have a new update that you can read about, directly within your account! 

Amber_L