We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

website

SherriH65
Occasional Participant

website

Your site is SO SLOW.
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @SherriH65 ,

I'm not having any trouble working in the site today, and there haven't been any indications of server lag on our end. Have you tried any connectivity troubleshooting to see if the lag is being caused by browser caching errors or a plugin interfering with the site's elements loading? Additionally, have you checked your upload latency in an internet speed test to see if your ISP is having issues or throttling your service?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
SherriH65
Occasional Participant

Why is this concern of mine posted here? Please don't put my questions out to the general public.

Hello @SherriH65 ,

Your feedback was automatically submitted to our public feedback boards, but they felt it was something that support could address so it was moved here. If you'd like us to delete this thread, please send an email to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com so we have that paper trail established. Once we receive that email confirming the request, we'll get it removed.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.