Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create dropdown fields for sign up forms

I need to know the industry that my subscribers are from. In the profile update they provide that information in an un standardized way. Can there be a drop down list so I have consistent values in that field and can sort on it. otherwise, there a lot of different names for the same industry. Ii run webinars and Go to Webinar has a dropdown list for industry so all of the lists I upload from webinar registrations (they opt into the list) has standard industry responses. This is extremely critical. I can't ask my subscribers to update their industry or it will corrupt the CC data base for that field.

78 Comments
GinaR0478
Rookie

Ditto.

LindseyM527
Rookie

Ditto

LisaT9
Rookie

Yes - we need drop down lists!!!

GianlucaC40
Rookie
Looking for creating a Contact Custom Field with popup menu or selection from a prefilled list of options/answers. For example: Custom Field Name: TRADE Prefilled Options/Answers (select one or more): -BOILERMAKER -BRICK & TILE -CARPENTER -ELECTRICIAN -INSULATOR -PAINTER -... -...
EvanH621
Rookie
Any way for me to create custom fields on lead generation page with dropdown answers?
Frankie_P

Hi @EvanH621 having the ability to include drop-down fields on sign-up form is not a feature that is yet available. It is however a feature request we are collecting feedback on through this thread. The more requests we receive, the higher of a priority it can be given.

CambCDD
Rookie

Please add drop-down fields for signup forms that correlate to tags or contact fields, thank you! Would be very very helpful. 

DramaL
Rookie

drop downs for sign up lists would be very helpful.

We need this drop-down based on our audiences.

Voting yes to the above!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More