It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
I stumbled upon a way to view old emails in a simple list with pagination, like the old design had. Works with Firefox and Chrome... I imagine all browsers would work.
You already have this design and functionality. Why you don't offer it makes no sense at all.
Here's what I have to do:
1. Log in to Constant Contact
2. Go to Campaigns or View All Campaigns
3. Begin the process of Copying an email by clicking Copy
4. It asks to name the copy, just click Next
5. Don't save anything, just click the Exit button in upper left area (ignore the warning to save your work)
6. This takes you back to Home. Now click the Back button on your browser
7. Says Document Expired. So just refresh to resubmit form
8. Now you get a clean list of all emails, with pagination at the bottom.
Why do you make this so hard, Constant Contact? You have this functionality already built, but you hide it on purpose? Make us click "View more Campaigns" a hundred times to see emails from a year ago? Makes no sense at all, doesn't seem like your new design was created by someone who actually manages and sends emails.
Was looking for somewthing else and saw this post.
I asked exactly the same question earlier today.
I'd like a simple search function so I do not have to keep clicking the show more button so I can use the search function to find them.
Constant Contact person who monitors these community posts - please see if the programers can add a simple search feature OR .... give us a show all button so I do not have to keep clicking to extend the listing shown.
Hello @DavidK5023 @RickO62
Thank you for the feedback. I have moved your posts to our feedback area, so that your comments can be counted as "Votes" for this idea. By moving your post this has greater visibility to our product teams on what features our customers are asking for.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams
See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.