Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Digital badging

0 Votes

I would like to be able to get digital badges for completing trainings on Constant Contact skills but I don't want to have to be a Partner. I'm using CC for the business I work for and we're never going to be an agency but I still want recognition for my skills.

1 Comment
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hello @MissoulaSBDC (and future commenters),

I'm setting the status of this Idea thread to Gathering Info so we can pass along ideas to the dev team that be potentially handling the development of something like this in the future:

• Would you be able to provide further insight on what skills and certifications you're wanting in-account badges or certificates for? 
  • Is there a specific threshold you're wanting set for these badges to qualify- i.e. X% for average opens and click tracks, or X amount of emails made? Or would the qualification system be something more like a graded / judged variation of our Community's Campaign Feedback board?
  • What would be the primary purpose of the badge system outside of the account- are you mainly looking for something beyond simply listing our site as a qualification/experience element on a resume?
Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More