[Events 2.0] Ability to Preview and Test Send Event-Related-Emails on Event Dashboard

0 Votes

Once I have sent an event email invitation, allow me to see the email. Seems like right now the only way to do that is to copy the email. 

If I want to use the same headings, added text and background for my follow up email to non-registrants I would like to be able to copy the event email invitation and re-send it will a new subject line and some added text about "last chance..."

3 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

ShannonZ836
Rookie

Good morning,

I have had to reach out to Constant Contact more than I ever had since you forced me to move my events to the new 2.0 platform. The new platform is missing tons of the features that the old platform did. 

Please bring back the ability to "Preview" scheduled emails as well as the ability to see when event emails are scheduled. Right now you have to unschedule them to see the email and there is no way to check on when they are scheduled to go out. 

I am so frustrated that Constant Contact felt the need to push the 2.0 platform, but not provide the same features from their older platform. It is pretty ridiculous. This is the second time I have had to reach out because features are missing.

Knowing when your emails are scheduled to go out is pretty common sense and essential when you are balancing multiple events and email campaigns. I'm not understanding how a mass email company would remove these details from their event platform. 

You also need to bring back the ability to receive an email confirmation each time someone registers for your events. Those emails are extremely helpful. Please update 2.0 to include these above features. There are extremely important and readily available on your older platform. 

Utilizing the 2.0 platform so far has been extremely disappointing!!!!

JuliaC519
Rookie

Hi,

I'm getting used to the new format for event emails. Some things that I miss about the old email format are: this is harder to edit; I can't preview something I've already sent out (so am unable to copy what I sent). I also am having trouble resending the emails to folks who lost the first one (vs creating a whole new email).

Thanks!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More