Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

[Events 2.0] Ability to remove the "copy data from" on registration form

0 Votes

I have been using the new event software and have come across some features that need tweaking/adding.

First, under form set up when you request information for each attendee (not just the primary) a "copy data" bar shows up. This needs to be an optional feature. We don't need it as guest names will be different from the primary names. Right now it just shows up automatically on my form when I did not tell it to be there.

Second, when I run reports it only shows me the basic information (name, email, reg time) but when I run a report I want to see EVERYTHING i designed the form to capture. To see dietary restrictions (for the caterer) for example, I had to open each attendee's transaction individually to see that information. Luckily, there were only 20 attendees for that event. When we do our events that will nclude 400 people this will be a great and unnecessary burden.

Third, the event organizer needs the power to remove the date and location from the ticket face. Some of our events have soft dates that do not need to be displayed (it will cause confusion).

Fourth, is there a way to get our company logo to be present in the confirmation emails. That would help branding a great deal.

Fifth, in the old software we were able to receive a notification whenever someone successfully registered for our event. That feature is not currently in the new software. Please, restore this tool. It will help our workflow immensely as some of our events have firm deadlines that we are required to follow to adhere to industry standards.

The new tool looks amazing! And will be a great improvement once all the bugs get worked out. Please keep making it even better. :smileyface:

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @S.J.Quinney ,

1) This is a request that we don't have an existing Idea thread for. Therefore, your thread will be used to track it, and for other customers to vote and provide use cases for. Your subject line has been updated accordingly.

2) You can export full and custom event reports to see all event reporting data.

3) We have an existing Idea thread for this request, to be able to customize tickets in a greater capacity.

4) I got this older Idea thread for customizing confirmation emails updated to be more in-line with our newer event system, so it will be more visible for voting and voicing of use cases.

5) This is in our release pipeline, and is planned for release at a later date. We will update the existing Idea thread accordingly. 

2 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hello @S.J.Quinney ,

1) This is a request that we don't have an existing Idea thread for. Therefore, your thread will be used to track it, and for other customers to vote and provide use cases for. Your subject line has been updated accordingly.

2) You can export full and custom event reports to see all event reporting data.

3) We have an existing Idea thread for this request, to be able to customize tickets in a greater capacity.

4) I got this older Idea thread for customizing confirmation emails updated to be more in-line with our newer event system, so it will be more visible for voting and voicing of use cases.

5) This is in our release pipeline, and is planned for release at a later date. We will update the existing Idea thread accordingly. 

MelissaN0
Rookie

AGREE with all your suggestions! We need these adjustments too.

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More