How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

[Events 2.0] Notifications When Someone Registers

In Legacy events there was an option to send the organizer an email when someone registers for the event. I'm not seeing that option in Events 2.0 - can that option be added back??? Thank you!

88 Comments
MaryLouiseR
Campaign Collaborator

In the old event module, there was a checkbox you could check if you wanted to be notified when someone registers for your event. Otherwise you'd have no way of knowing unless you specifically go to check registrations on each event. Someone registered and used the pay by check option and if they hadn't emailed me with a question, I would not have known they signed up.

KMC.Texas
Campaign Collaborator

Now that the beta period is nearing an end, can we get an update on the status of this request?  As in interim solution, can you simply include the reply-to address in the bcc field of the confirmation email that is sent to registrants? Any notification would be better than nothing.

DonnaS5
Campaign Collaborator

I am also disappointed that I cannot receive email notifications when someone registers for my event. 

AFP-FW
Campaign Contributor

This feature is an absolute must!  Requiring an administrator to log-in and run a report every time they want to see event registrations (primarily ones that are "free" or "pay by check") is a complete waste of time.  

St.Thomas01
Rookie

email notifications are essential when someone registers for an event. it’s been months and we’re wondering why this feature hasn’t been added back like it used to be?

frustrating to say the least

Brenda C2054852408
Constant Contact Partner

Please add the email notification back when someone registers.  This was instrumental in our operations of events.

RobM97
Rookie

Eagerly awaiting the return of this functionality.  Without email notifications of people registering for our events it is almost making events unusable for our company.

AmberE51
Campaign Collaborator

I'm literally shocked that there is no way for the event coordinator to be notified when someone registers for an event. I feel like constant contact is so far behind the race when it comes to event management. And now, making it so PayPal is the Only payment method available? PLEASE listen to your customers and give us back that option! Are you guys purposely trying to phase out event management by removing all of our necessities so we eventually have to move on to another company? 

JimP049
Rookie

I'll add my voice here! Getting notification when someone registers for an event is essential! Please add this feature to 2.0!

ErinC1048
Campaign Contributor

It is vital to be able to receive notifications when someone registers for an event. If you don't enable this feature again, we may switch event platforms. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More