How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Requests for new integrations

Other ESPs have Integration with the popular Page Builder plugin for Wordpress, Elementor www.elementor.com. I hope that CTCT is working to do the same. It seems like everywhere is integrated and CTCT always has to have some third-party or workaround to work. 

45 Comments
DavidJ3010
Rookie

Please create a plug-in to the grow platform so I can collect emails through and get them uploaded into Constant Contact automatically

L29246
Rookie
My boss wants ACS Technologies integrated into Constant Contact. The thing that she wants to happen is: Send individuals their own contribution statements within a bulk email. In other words, everyone on the bulk mailing gets their personally generated report from ACS. Is this possible with Constant Contact? Thank you for your time! Joel
Carroway
Rookie

I am looking to see if Autosoft Go (a CRM) can be added to your apps and integrations. I have reached out to chat and Autosoft. No one really has been able to assist. Please advise.

BrianH9725
Rookie

Can you please add Lofty, they use to be Chime.

Thanks,

KatieM6395
Rookie

We are soon moving to a data management system for churches called Planning Center Online. They have an integration with , but not with Constant Contact. I'd like to request CC to work on an integration. Otherwise we will likely have to change to in order to integrate our database with our email system.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More