Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

0 Votes

The default "Country" and "State/Province" fields used for CC landing pages and sign-up forms force the user to scroll through <lengthy> menus to find the correct item. Since 95%+ of our organization's contacts come from one state in the USA, I'd like to preset these fields' values to "United States" and "MA" as a convenience (naturally, the user can still change these).

I don't see any way to do this in CC's landing page or signup form editors; is there a way to accomplish this (possibly using the API)? If not, I urge that you add this feature to the form editors; many local organizations using CC would find it helpful in lessening the "landing page burden" experienced by their prospective contacts.

3 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

NotThatJC
Rookie

Thanks for your acknowledgment. I like the more generalized solution implied in the subject line change, as I can see useful applications beyond country and state/province fields. I hope that this feature makes it into an upcoming release.

If you can point me at a way to accomplish this using the UI in the meantime, I'd appreciate it.

William_A
Administrator

Hi @NotThatJC ,

There wouldn't be a way to accomplish this in the meantime, as there's no functionality for this in any of the systems for making sign up forms, landing pages, or other integrated forms at this time.

You could potentially make your own sign up form with this capability, then work with our Web Services / API Developers team to get it connected to our API. However our general support wouldn't be able to provide any further insight on that process. You'd either need to reach out via the API Developers Support board or their main website

Resources
Getting Started with Ideas

Welcome to Ideas! This board is dedicated to providing a space for our intrepid users to provide personal insight and feedback on additions and enhancements they’d like to see in your Constant Contact account.

Read more
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More