make a public archive of recent campaigns

0 Votes

Please create something that shows about 20 recent emails to the same list: 

I find that to be a valuable tool to share with my list in case they missed a couple recent emails.

3 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hello @SeanD930 ,

A similar functionality is currently available with the Archive widget that you can add to your website. After being added to your site, you can link to that webpage like any other on your site, and thus share it with contacts, on social pages, and in other places.

Additionally, all emails sent through our system have a permanent URL that's generated, and can be included anywhere a URL or link can, such as on your website, on your social pages, or on a custom landing page

Is there some kind of further, specific functionality you're looking for in regards to the Archive tool or being able to share your emails' URLs?

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. We will leave it open for comments in case you are able to provide us with the requested information.

SeanD930
Campaign Collaborator

Hello,

As I understand it, the Archive widget is built manually AND it is not list-specific. Those are the the two key features I wish ConCon had.

Thank you for considering.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Read More
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More