Easier way to resubscribe a contact

There needs to be an easier way to re-subscribe someone. It should be possible for the CC user to do it. We have several people who have unsubscribed somehow who want to subscribe again but never get the re-subscribe request. The CC website also can be confusing. For one parish I work with, it has one look. For another parish I work with, it has a different look. It's hard to figure out where I need to go on the different pages to accomplish what I need to do.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @Debrat200 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in on this as well.  In the meantime we would suggest having your contact resubscribe through a sign-up form.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

We have updated the flow of resubscribing contacts by sending an email through the Contacts tab. The contact will need to confirm they want to receive emails again and this cannot be overriden on your end. If the contact does not receive the email, please contact our Support team who can assist.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More