cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign Reports

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Campaign Reports

My campaign reports page changed recently. It is much less useful as I cannot see totals for anything on this page. Not sure if I changed something somehow or if you changed the format. Hopefully it was me.
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Participant

Re: Campaign Reports

Okay, I see that all the data is still available but harder to get to. I much preferred the prior format. I'm assuming this way is better for Constant Contact but it seems much less convenient for the users.

Hi @ChelseaCricket

Thank you for reaching out about your campaign reporting. You are correct, we have recently updated the reporting section of our email campaigns. While I'm glad you were able to find your data after all, what are you having trouble with in this reporting? We are always open to ways we can better our user’s experience, so having this information would be very helpful.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

@Frankie_P wrote:

Hi @ChelseaCricket

Thank you for reaching out about your campaign reporting. You are correct, we have recently updated the reporting section of our email campaigns. While I'm glad you were able to find your data after all, what are you having trouble with in this reporting? We are always open to ways we can better our user’s experience, so having this information would be very helpful.

Thank you for the response. It seems one has to drill down deeper for the information than on the previous layout. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Also, I know from a technical standpoint the interface probably makes sense but we're not all techies. We don't all like non-prioritized, sortable tables that look like spreadsheets. The new reports remind me of years ago when programmers made visual decisions based on technical issues and gave less thought to ease of use. Eventually developers realized that a pleasing and intuitive interface was critical for less technical users. In this case, it looks like the technical folks are making the creative decisions again. Just my two cents. Thanks.

PS, The old sidebar menu was very helpful.

CTCT Employee

Hello @ChelseaCricket

Thank you for providing us with detailed and specific feedback. I can definitely see where you are coming from regarding the look of the new reporting page. We certainly don't want our customers to feel like they need to search for certain aspects of their reporting. 

I will take your feedback and provide it to the appropriate teams for review. Please continue to reach out to us with any additional feedback on our products and services. We need customer feedback to continue to improve. Have a great day!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.