cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Can't delete images.

Highlighted
All Star

Can't delete images.

I used to be able to delete duplicate images in my gallery. But now there's no way to do this. I went to CC Help and the instructions appear to be out of date. There used to be a trash can or red X that you could click (which the Help referred to) but now neither of those is showing up anywhere. I even went to a different browser in case there was a browser issue.  However, a delete option is not available in either Firefox or Google Chrome. I hope someone can help me with this. It literally drives me nuts when my gallery has images I never want to use again!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Can't delete images.

Hi @TamlynA7,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! I apologize that the process for deleting the images in your library has been frustrating. To delete the duplicated images within your library, you will first have to be within the Library page which can be accessed at the top of the Constant Contact website in the navigation bar. Then, in the center of the page, you will see check-off boxes next to each image and you should be able to click on them. Once selected, you will see a trash can at the top of the column-table that has the word delete next to it. Click on the trash can and it will delete the selected image for you and move it to the trash folder. This Knowledge Base article should illustrate the steps properly. If you still do not see the delete option, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, and we'll take a further look into the issue for you.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
All Star

Have been communicating via email about this problem. Still not resolved. I want to be able to delete images as they appear in my newsletters. Currently the image gallery does not show borders and other applied effects which I need to see in order to determine which images to delete. Hope CC can resolve this problem soon.

Thanks you!

CTCT Employee

Hi @TamlynA7

Thank you for reaching back out! It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I can certainly submit your feedback over to our team and attempt to get this issue resolved for you. In the meantime, please feel free to reach back out. 

Thank you for contacting Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!