cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counting "opens" via our Facebook account

SOLVED
All Star

Counting "opens" via our Facebook account

Is there a way that "opens" are counted when people open our Constant Contact message posting on our Facebook page?  I can't see the count (percentage) and names of the people unless they open their email directly and not through Facebook.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Counting "opens" via our Facebook account

Hello @RonS535,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We completely understand how you would like to see your open rate on Facebook. Unfortunately, that is not something we offer at this time. I will definitely submit your feedback on this request to our developers. Please let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Accepted solution

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @RonS535

Thanks for letting us know! We are glad you found @Zoe_H's response helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.