cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message whenever trying to work with images: Cannot find server;

SOLVED
Frequent Visitor

Error message whenever trying to work with images: Cannot find server;

Lately, as in the last few weeks, I have been having issues whenever I try to work with images.  It searches and searches and then 7 out of 10 times it will freeze up and give me a message stating "cannot find server".  I'm using Firefox whenever I work with CC. It's not doing this on any of my other programs that I am running, just Contant Contact. 

I've been hicupping through it and managing it but it's becoming quite the pain.  Just wanted to give you all a heads up and didn't know where to post.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Error message whenever trying to work with images: Cannot find server;

Hi @SueC120,

We appreciate hearing from you! I'm very sorry this is happening and most likely the errors are related to connectivity. We do have a list of quick troubleshooting fixes for you to try. In addition, you might also check your web browser for any third party add-on programs that may need to be disabled. I hope this helps! 

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.