cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Hate this new format....

Occasional Contributor

Hate this new format....

Can we have the old format back PLEEEAAASE? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Administrator

Re: Hate this new format....

Hello @DaleM32. I apologize that you don't like our new updated experience. Was there any specific feedback that I could give our engineers so we can work towards improving the product?

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I also dislike the new format. It's messy, clunky, ugly and not nearly as intuitiuve as the old one. I don't know where anything is and feel that CC has severely limited what can be done to customize the look and feel of emails. I decided to stick with Constant Contact almost exclusively because their editor had so much functionality. Now it's just like the other clunky, limiting editors the competition is using. Big step back for CC.

CTCT Employee

Hello @TheresaH691,

I do apologize that you do not like the new updated experience. I will be more than happy to pass along your feedback to the appropriate teams. Can you give us some examples of what you are now limited on, so that I can give the team exact direction on how to improve our product?

Brittany W

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Hi Brittany,

Honestly, I feel a complete rollback to the previous editor would be the best option. There, I could easily decide what types of sections to add to the email (logo, header, article block, blog, etc.), what contact details or outside contact to pull in and many other choices. Color options were also much more extensive. This editor feels very stripped and "dumbed down;" the options I relied on to create a professional-looking email are either gone or very hard to find.

The interface is actually a bit insulting. I dislike the large illustrated layout buttons and the limited types of layouts. I prefer to have more control over the look and feel of the emails I send. I think Constant Contact users are smart and savvy enough to make use of an interface like the old one -- where we can choose the minute details of appearance and content.

Thank you.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @TheresaH691,

Thank you so much for all the great feedback. I will make sure to pass that along to the appropriate teams for you. Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the new experience has caused you.  

Brittany W

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.