cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not finding an email in my calendar

Occasional Contributor

Not finding an email in my calendar

There is an email I sent, my reminder went out on April 20 entitled: Reminder: New Miro zin and cab under $25 & killer. I've got it in my Email, but cannot locate it in Constant Contacts calendar. THIS IS AN ON GOING PROBLEM. Second comlaint today.
4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: Not finding an email in my calendar

Hey there @SabrinaK203 !

I'm sorry to hear this is happening! Luckily it looks like we're currently communicating with you about this over on another thread, we'll continue to troubleshoot with you on that original thread. 

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Constant contact just reminded me of this reply. Yes I saw it prior, and no one has continued to solve the issue on the other thread. It's still a problem . It will only find emails from a year ago or more. Still sucks and is a problem.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Constant contact just reminded me of this reply. Yes I saw it prior, and no one has continued to solve the issue on the other thread. It's still a problem . It will only find emails from a year ago or more. Still sucks and is a problem.
Tags (3)

Hi @SabrinaK203 

I apologize this experience has not yet been resolved. I can however see one of our support agents has offered a workaround in reply to your post on a different thread. This workaround was to use the Search feature under the Reporting tab of your account. Does doing this allow you to locate your campaign? It was also mentioned that your original email was spelled Belacana. I hope this correct spelling helps as well!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.