cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only first page of pdf comes through

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Only first page of pdf comes through

I have a 2pg pdf that I am trying to create as an email campaign. Only the first page displays with a download button to the whole document (clicking on the button displays the whole doc). I want both pages to display as a seamless document in the email. 

Please help?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Only first page of pdf comes through

Hi @JasonM118,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today.

The “Import PDF to Email” function does only bring in the first page and then link to the entire document.  It is meant mainly for flyers and short documents that you want the contact to download and print.  If you want the two pages of your PDF as the body of the email, you will need to convert the PDF to an image file (jpg or png) and insert the images into the template as the body.  You can use a capture application like Snagit or the Microsoft Snipping Tool to convert the pages into image files, upload those to your Library on the account and then insert them into the campaign.  Be sure the images you upload are optimized for your campaigns.

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.