cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting Page Counts Off

Regular Visitor

Reporting Page Counts Off

In the Reporting Page, the count shown is off.  In my case the number is off by one.  It says 41 items, however the list below the count has 42. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Reporting Page Counts Off

Hi @DWisch-IM 

We have seen cases where users are seeing the incorrect totals on their reporting tab. This is an experience we have tracked in your account as we are continuing to troubleshoot it. I have taken a look at this particular campaign with the help of our upper level of support and they were able to confirm the exported count of 42 is correct. The export will always be right, because it pulls the data directly from our reports server. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! I have also added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.