cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wix + Constant Contact Form— No Welcome Email?

Visitor

Wix + Constant Contact Form— No Welcome Email?

Hello,

We have the Constant Contact + Wix integration in place to show a pop up form when new users visit our site.  When a new user enters their email, they're supposed to receive a welcome message to their inbox.  However, this hasn't been happening for us.  I see this happened to somebody else on another forum, but I didn't see how it was resolved.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Wix + Constant Contact Form— No Welcome Email?

@JasonA412

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear your Welcome Email is not sending to your new contacts. I have escalated a case to our upper technical team regarding this issue, and someone will reach out to you when they are back in the office tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.