cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

linkedin

Occasional Visitor

linkedin

i wanted to post a flyer via linkedin to cover more ground than my contact list. the window before i allow access to Linkedin to ConsCont it says you want the ability to make posts to mine and my companies website's. how do you think i'm going to let a third party post on my professional page without my direct interaction?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: linkedin

Hi @KyleM4503,

We appreciate your inquiry for more information about this. Since Constant Contact is actually delivering your content for you, we need permission to access your social media account on your behalf. Constant Contact will access your account only to publish the email campaign that you select. Although the word "manage" is used, Constant Contact will not be managing your page. You're just giving us permission to publish the posts you create with Constant Contact. This security feature ensures that you know and are comfortable with us accessing your social media account. Constant Contact will never create posts - only you can do that. I hope this helps clarify the permission requirement.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.