cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spam

spam

If I am emailing invitations to profesionals, that is not spam. Just because someone flagged as spam does not mean it is. Should let me know whe of my Paying Professional Peers deem it spam when most use mail chimp to do this for free and I am paying Constant Contact to market to peer professionals.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: spam

Hello @JenniferW0659,

Thank you for coming to the Community. I can appreciate why knowing who has marked you as spam can be helpful to possibly addressing the reason why they marked you as such. However, we do not share that information because it infringes on the privacy of the individual making that decision. This article is helpful in understanding how spam is reporting and gives a few different options for how to reduce spam in the future.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Same thing just happened to me! Everyone on my list got there because they opted in. It's frustrating that someone can just flippantly report things as spam and we can't even respond. Especially when they can simply unsubscribe.

CTCT Employee

Hello @LindaP646,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community!

We understand that this can be quite frustrating when a recipient clicks the spam button on an email without knowing the effect of this action other than not receiving emails anymore. It's far more common than most people would think. 

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!